Client:Baranjska vodovod d.o.o. for water supply and drainage Beli Manastir
Period:April 2021 -
- Project management
- Technical assistance in project management
PROJECT FOR IMPROVING THE MUNICIPAL WATER INFRASTRUCTURE IN THE AREA OF THE BELI MANASTIR AGGLOMERATION
Construction of the public drainage system in the area of Beli Manastir which aims to achieve and preserve the good condition of the water in order to protect the human lives and health, including protection of wasters and water-dependent ecosystems, covers the following:
- Construction of the public drainage system, which includes:
- Construction of 18,029 m of gravitational collectors,
- Construction of 3,942 m of pressurised water piping,
- Construction of 12 new pumping stations,
- Construction of 850 preparations for household connections,
- Expanding the existing Beli Manastir wastewater purification plan with a current capacity of 8,000 ES to 16,000 ES and upgrading to include 2nd and 3rd stage purification including construction of a solar sludge dryer.
The project is co-financed by the European Union from the Cohesion Fund and the Operational programme competitiveness and cohesion 2014-2020.