Management system according to ISO standards
At the end of June 2021, our Company conducted a certification audit and successfully implemented a Quality management system in accordance with the ISO 9001: 2015 quality standard, an Environmental Management system in accordance with the ISO 14001: 2015 standard and Occupational Health&Safety management system according to the ISO 45001:2018 standard.
Quality, environmental and health and safety management policy of the Company is based on the orientation towards all our Clients by providing services based on many years of proven experience with the application of best practices and expertise in full compliance with the relevant legislation and requirements of the Client.
Strengthening our competitiveness, and thus the competitiveness of our Clients, we achieve:
By applying the Integrated Management System according to the requirements of the standards ISO 9001:2015, ISO 14001:2015, ISO 45001:2018 taking into account the risks related to business, environment, health and safety at work.
Consistent compliance with legal regulations and other business binding requirements while reducing the consumption of natural resources and ensuring a healthy and safe working environment.
Objectives of the Company set according to:
- Recognizability of the Company with the Client and the wider community related to the highest quality standards of service,
- Improved communication and upgrading of business relations with stakeholders: employees, clients, suppliers and the community we work within,
- Satisfaction of our employees,
- Continuous professional training and maintaining the excellence of all employees,
- Procuring the most modern IT resources, equipment and infrastructure for a safe and comfortable working environment,
- Recognizing and mitigating safety risks of the working environment and health without injuries at work or occupational diseases,
- Trajnom poboljšanju procesa upravljanja kvalitetom, okolišem, zdravljem i sigurnošću na radu,
- Responsible management of natural resources and care for the environment.